Welcome to the home of the Royal Marines Association — City of London Branch (RMA London Branch)
The aim of the Branch is to maintain and promote ‘esprit de corps’ and comradeship amongst all Royal Marines; to keep them in touch with one another, and to look out for their welfare.
The Branch meets on the second Thursday of each month at the Union Jack Club, Sandell Street, Waterloo, London, SE1 8UJ. Throughout the year we attend a variety of functions including:
- 16 - 18 April: Mountbatten Festival of Music - Albert Hall.
- 17 - 19 April: Zeebrugge Pilgrimage.
- 17 May: Royal Marines National Memorial (Graspan) Parade, The Mall, London.
- June: Old Comrades Associations of the City of London Parade.
- June: Belgian Veterans Parade at the Cenotaph.
- 19 - 20 September: RMA Reunion week-end at CTCRM Lympstone
- 25 October: RMA London Branch, Church Service at HM Tower of London.
- 8 November: Cenotaph Parade and service.
- November: The Lord Mayor’s Show.
- 10 December: Corps Family Carol Service, St Lawrence Jewry.
Full Membership is open to all serving and non-serving Royal Marines and MarWrens (Wrens* who served with The Royal Marines). Associate membership is open to those from the other services, including Wrens* who did not serve with the Royal Marines. *See the Association of Wrens (Women of The Royal Naval Service) http://www.wrens.org.uk/hq.php.
- President: Lieutenant General Sir Robert Fulton KBE.
- Chairman: Jim Ellard MBE.
- Secretary: Harry Briggs BEM.
- Treasurer: Stephen Gilkes.
- Welfare: Norman Saints.
- City Royal Editor: Graeme Golightly.
- Membership: Anne Marks.
Getting in touch:
- Routine enquiries: Use the drop in box in the 'Contact us' tab on the left hand side of the welcome page
- Telephone enquiries:
- Harry Briggs - 0208 859 0846